Self-portrait On Sacajawea
- Title: Self-portrait On Sacajawea
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Wallowa Lake State Park, Eagle Cap Wildernes
- Nearest Town: Joseph
- Brief Directions: I-84 to Highway 82.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A self-portrait standing at my absolute most favorite place I have ever been to in the entire world, the summit of Mt. Sacajawea in the Eagle Cap Wilderness of Eastern Oregon. This was taken after climbing my favorite mountain ascent route, The Dragon's Tail.
- Gear: Canon EOS3, Kodak Portra 160VC, 17-35mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 656 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!