- Title: Sunrise At Battle Rock
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southern Oregon Coast
- Nearest Town: Port Orford
- Brief Directions: Along Highway 101, 50 miles south of Coos Bay, Oregon.
- GPS Longitude: -124.293352
- GPS Latitude: 42.443163
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Battle Rock City Park in Port Orford, Oregon is the site of a historic (1851) battle between would-be settlers and Native Americans. The beach is very picturesque with steep cliffs, sea stacks, creeks, towering pines, and a wide sandy, driftwood strewn beach, against a background of the rugged coastal mountains.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 20 mm f/2.8D Nikkor Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 355 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!