- Title: Baldy Lake
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Elkhorn Scenic Byway
- Nearest Town: Baker City
- Brief Directions: Best to get a Forest Service Map, Wallowa-Whitman NF, and take aim from there. Located in the John Day Wilderness, between Granite and Anthony Lakes.
- Notes: Beautiful, serene lake in the wilderness with fairly easy access on a user-made trail, about 3/4 mile hike. Incredible wildflowers early summer, around 4th of July.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Good hiking shoes, camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 394 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!