- Title: Mt. Hood
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 35
- Nearest Town: Government Camp
- Brief Directions: From Portland, take 84 east along the Columbia River Gorge, Take exit 64 toward OR-35/White Salmon/Govt. Camp/Mt. Hood Hwy, Turn right at Button Bridge Rd/US-30, Continue on OR-35.
- Notes: From Wikipedia: Mount Hood (called Wy'east by the Multnomah tribe), is a stratovolcano in the Cascade Volcanic Arc in northern Oregon. Mount Hood's snow-covered peak rises 11,249 ft (3,429 m) and is home to twelve glaciers.
Favorite shoots Trillium Lake, & Lost Lake!
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Rain gear it's Oregon! Light weight tripod, good hiking shoes,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 698 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!