- Title: Captain's Point
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cape Kiwanda
- Nearest Town: Pacific City
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Rogue waves are constantly clashing against the sandstone cliffs at Cape Kiwanda, Oregon, forming new interesting shapes and destroying older landscapes. Here, accompanied by high clouds in soft pink and orange during one of the rare fog-free sunsets in early fall.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XSi ,Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, Manfrotto tripod, Singh-Ray GND and polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 425 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!