Beverly Beach At Sunset, Oregon
Brian D Smith
- Title: Beverly Beach At Sunset, Oregon
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Beverly Beach State Park
- Nearest Town: Newport
- Brief Directions: From Newport, Oregon take highway 101 north until you see the signs for Beverly Beach State Park. Turn right off 101 and drive down to the parking area. From the parking area follow the trail underneath highway 101 to the beach. This formation was just south of the bridge, but I haven't seen these rocks since the day I shot this image.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: My wife and I were staying at the campground in Beverly Beach State Park, where we visit often, and walked down to the beach for sunset when we noticed these rock formations which had been uncovered by a strong storm a few days prior to our visit. I used a wide angle lens and framed the rock formations using the geometric pattern to lead the eye into the distance.
- Gear: Canon EOS 1D Mark II, Gitzo 1227 CF Tripod with 1377 Ballhead, Singh-Ray Warm-tone Circular Polarizer, Cable Release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 831 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!