Fall Leaves, Mill Creek County Park
Brian D Smith
- Title: Fall Leaves, Mill Creek County Park
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mill Creek
- Nearest Town: Dallas
- Brief Directions: From Dallas highway 223, the Kings Valley Highway, northwest to Highway 22. Turn left and follow highway 22 until you see the signs warning of the turn for Mill Creek County Park and Recreation Area. Turn Left at Mill Creek Road and follow the road to Mill Creek Park.
- Notes: Mill Creek is a small waterway which has carved its way through the basalt to form a fast running channel at Mill Creek Park. The park contains numerous large douglas firs, as well as big leaf maples which provide for great fall color. Wear good hiking shoes for climbing down to the creek, and be careful of slipping on the moss covered rocks.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Mill Creek is a small county park off of Highway 22 in the Coastal mountains of Oregon. This image was take on a fall day as an experiment and abstract study of fall color. The camera was handheld with an image stabilizer lens to test my ability to achieve sharp images.
- Gear: Canon EOS 1D Mark II w/ Canon 28-135 IS lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 769 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!