Yachats After Sunset
- Title: Yachats After Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Oregon Coast
- Nearest Town: Yachats, OR
- Brief Directions: Between Florence and Newport, Oregon, on the central coast is the little town of Yachats. It is in the middle of spectacular coastal scenery with Cape Perpetua only a few miles away, and many Oregon coast state parks easily accessible.
- Notes: After sunset, I made a 2 minute exposure. This softened the waves and made the ghost like.
f20, 110 seconds, iso 200
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Yachats, Oregon, central Oregon coast has a wonderful trail that runs along the coast in town and ends at an enormous beach north of town. It is often a good place to get sunset images. There are no big haystacks, but the rocks off the shore are interesting. The entire Oregon coast is public.
- Gear: Nikon D3s, Nikon 28-300
This Photo Has Been Viewed 219 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!