- Title: Lower Kentucky Falls
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Siuslaw National Forest
- Nearest Town: Mapleton
- Brief Directions: The trailhead is located about 16 miles off of HWY 126. It is difficult to find. I suggest you stop at one of the Forest Service stations and pick up one the the very fine maps they have that is particular to this trail.
- Notes: Taken on 7/16/2011.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Lower Kentucky Falls, one of 3 beautiful falls located along the Kentucky Falls trail, deep in the Siuslaw National Forest.
- Gear: Tripod, rain gear
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2077 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!