- Title: Dingman's Falls
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dingman's Falls National Park
- Nearest Town: Dingman's Ferry, PA
- Brief Directions: At the end of a 1-mile road off Johnny Bee Road, off PA Rt. 209 near milepost 14, just south of the traffic light at PA Routes 209 & 739 in Dingmans Ferry PA.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Dingman's Falls is part of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Ares between Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Dingman's Falls is on the PA side, and offers a great trek through the forest to two wonderful falls. Dingman's Falls is the second highest waterfall in Pennsylvania, with a drop of 130 feet.
- Gear: Nikon D40x
This Photo Has Been Viewed 164 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!