Penns Creek Fall Flyfishing
- Title: Penns Creek Fall Flyfishing
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bald Eagle State Forest
- Nearest Town: Weikert, PA
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Flyfishing in the fall for trout on Penns Creek is special and when you can spend time with your daughter it is even more special. This day was a bit overcast and drizzly, but it saturated the vegetation and help bring out the vivid fall colors. The action can be slow at times, but when you hit it right and have the right fly, the action can get fast and exciting.
- Gear: Canon EOS Rebel G, Canon 28-90 mm zoom lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 100 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!