Presque Isle State Park
Chad J. Altimus
- Title: Presque Isle State Park
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Peninsula Dr.
- Nearest Town: Erie
- Brief Directions: Take Peninsula Drive which will loop around Presque Isle.
- Notes: Presque Isle is a beautiful place with gorgeous sunsets and tranquil sunrises. It offers many photographic opportunities. Summer, Spring, and Autumn are the best seasons in which to shoot. There are also many miles of sandy beaches on the Lake Erie side of the peninsula and a multi-purpose trail which loops around the entire park. Wildlife includes deer, fox, squirrels, rabbits, etc. Presque Isle is also a stopping place for migratory birds. It's an ideal location for amateur and pro photographers.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Camera, tripod and your love of photography
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1278 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!