Allegheny National Forest
- Title: Allegheny National Forest
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: U.S. 6
- Nearest Town: Warren
- Brief Directions: From North head South on U.S. 62; from the west or east take U.S. 6; from the south take U.S. 219
- Notes: The Allegheny National Forest is located in northwestern Pennsylvania and covers 512,998 acres of land. Within the forest is the Kinzua Dam, which created the Allegheny Reservoir. There are over 600 campsites, 6 boat launches, 6 canoe access sites, 2 nationally designated wildernesses and many miles of hiking, snowmobiling and ATV trails.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Hiking boots, tripod, rain/cold weather gear
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1314 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!