Middle Saluda River
John K. Webb, Ii
- Title: Middle Saluda River
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: US Highway #276
- Nearest Town: Travelers Rest, SC
- Brief Directions: Follow 276 North from Travelers Rest for approx. 12 miles. Rt on River Road to Jones Gap State Park. You can then follow hiking trail that parallels the river for several miles
- Notes: The Middle Saluda River is a protected "wild & scenic" river and offers counless photographic opportunities in every season
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Good hiking shoes, tripod,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1656 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!