Spring Scenic Live Oaks, Azalea And Spanish Moss
- Title: Spring Scenic Live Oaks, Azalea And Spanish Moss
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Charleston
- Nearest Town: Charleston
- Brief Directions: Ashley River Road (61)
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Magnolia Plantation & Gardens is the oldest tourist site in the lowcountry of South Carolina and the oldest public garden in the United States. Designed and created in 1840 by John Grimke Drayton, grandson of the estate owner, the gardens were opened to the public in 1870 and have since remained in direct family ownership.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 70-200mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 648 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!