- Title: South Carolina
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Edisto Beach
- Notes: 70-200 @ 105mm. f/13 for 10 seconds. ISO 100.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Work brought me to South Carolina one winter and before I left I wanted to get a picture of a country road covered with live oak trees. While driving on Edisto Island not far from Charleston I found what I'd been looking for. The only problem was it was raining pretty hard and it was already starting to get dark!
I set up my tripod and covered myself and my camera as best as I could and shot some different compositions until I was sure I got what I wanted. People have commented the picture has a painterly effect that must have been done in Photoshop. Actually, its just the result of a long exposure during a rain storm.
- Gear: Nikon D80, 70-200 2.8 VR1
This Photo Has Been Viewed 503 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!