- Title: Gulls In Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Myrtle Beach
- Nearest Town: Georgetown
- Brief Directions: Follow the major Hwys to Myrtle Beach, then Hwy 17 follows talong the coastline.
- Notes: The morning hours are the best for photographing at Myrtle Beach, the rushing of the waves, and the screeching of the gulls make beautiful noise.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Early of the morning just as the sun is beaming it's golden rays, all objects in front of the sun turn to a silhoutte.
- Gear: Nikon D90 75-300mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 465 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!