- Title: Morris Light House
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Charleston
- Nearest Town: Folly Beach
- Brief Directions: take the only road from charleston into Folly Beach, turn left at the only traffic light and drive all the way to the end (about 3 miles). if you arrive early there is ample free parking, arrive after sunrise, and pay parking is the only thing available. take the half mile walk straight out to the end of the point and this light house will greet you as you cross over the dunes.
- Notes: speed limit is 35 miles an hour and the local police strictly enforce this as well as the parking areas..yes, they will tow your car if you violate the parking here.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This area was photographed at sunrise and is a public access area.
- Gear: Nikon D700, Nikkor 24-70, ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 504 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!