Badlands In Summer
- Title: Badlands In Summer
- State/Province/Region: South Dakota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pine Ridge Indian Reservation
- Nearest Town: Rapid City
- Brief Directions: State Highway 44 provides an alternate, scenic access to the park and intersects Highway 377 in the town of Interior. Follow 377 two miles north to the Interior Entrance gate
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: On vacation and making my way to Aspen, Co. I knew one of the places I must see was the Badlands of South Dakota. Used my Canon 20D with a Canon lens 24-85mm.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 455 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!