- Title: Clingmons Dome
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: great smoky national park
- Nearest Town: gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: head north on hwy 441 towards newfound gap, then take clingmons dome road to top, closed in the winter
- Notes: beautiful, on the AP trail, windy, foggy, been tryin to get a sunset shot there for years, no luck, some day though
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: shot from the dome, highest point in tennessee, foggy, the damaged frsier furs from teh adegil insect
- Gear: Nikon d70
This Photo Has Been Viewed 953 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!