Not So Lonesome Pine??
- Title: Not So Lonesome Pine??
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Across the street from my home
- Nearest Town: Clarksville
- Brief Directions: Intersection of Bibb and Maplewood Drive, Clarksville, TN
- Notes: There are lots of opportunities for good photography as you walk this neighborhood. These trees and homes were planted in the early 1970's. Come and see!!
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I had been studying the light and the best way to frame this unusual tree. It is on a corner lot one house down from my home. I cropped the photo using Picassa. No other modifications were made to the original.
- Gear: Sony A330 / Sigma 28 - 200 lense
This Photo Has Been Viewed 120 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!