Porters Creek, Gsmnp
- Title: Porters Creek, Gsmnp
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinbug
- Brief Directions: When traveling to the park from Newport, TN before arriving at Gatlinburg there is a turn to the left at the Greenbrier section of the National Park. Follow that road to the parking area. Then there is about a mile hike up to this sport along the Porters Creek trail.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: An early morning image also aided by a very overcast sky. With no wind to speak of which allowed the shutter speed for the water and no blurring foliage or flowers. It was a great morning!
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon f4L17-40, Manfrotto Tripod and head, Tiffen CIrcular Polarizer, Canon Shutter Remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1852 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!