- Title: Lone Tree 2
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Townsend
- Brief Directions: On Interstate I-40, just as soon as you cross the Tennessee line, get off the interstate on The Foothills Pkw, go 7 miles across the parkway. Follor Hwy 321 to Gatlinburg, TN. This little tourist town is the entrance way to The Smoky Mountains National Park. Just outside Gatlinburg are signs directing you to Cades Cove, a little valley nestled inside the park.
- Notes: This little tree was standing looking so lonesome among this wide open field. The fog in the background was hanging around adding to an overcast day.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: A lone tree standing in a field at Cades Cove, part of The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Gear: NikonD90 Nikkor 75-300 lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 435 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!