Sunrise On Clingman's Dome
- Title: Sunrise On Clingman's Dome
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: From Gatlinburg, TN, take Hwy 441 across the mountain. When you get on top of the mountain at Newfound Gap, there are signs directing you to Clingman's Dome.
- Notes: One of my favorite places in the world to photograph, Clingman's Dome is an experience not to miss. Before dawn, the peace and quiet are so relaxing, the scene so beautiful.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Clingman's Dome is the highest point in the Smoky Mountains. Fall colors are fantastic. The best times are before sunrise.
- Gear: NikonD90 - 28-85 Nikkor lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 542 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!