- Title: Fall Whitewater
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: From Newport, TN, follow Hwy 321 toward Gatlinburg. Just before reaching Gatlinburg, there is a sign reading Greenbriar. Turn left and follow the small gravel road through the mountains and along the white-water stream.
- Notes: When autumn comes alone, the Smoky Mountains are famous for their colorful trees.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Part of the national park, Greenbriar is a beautiful place to go each year just to spend time, soaking in the silence of nature.
- Gear: NikonD100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 458 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!