Horses In Sunrise 4
- Title: Horses In Sunrise 4
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Great Smoky Mountain National park
- Nearest Town: Townsend
- Brief Directions: From Gatlinburg, TN, take Hwy 441 into the park. When you come to the Sugarlands Visitor Center, follow the signs to Cades Cove.
- Notes: These horses are used for riding trails each day. At night, they are turned out into the fields to pick. Each morning, they slowly make their way back to the stables.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Early morning hours, horses are grazing in the fields.
- Gear: NikonD100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 636 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!