Crested Dwarf Iris Bed & Creek
- Title: Crested Dwarf Iris Bed & Creek
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 321
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: Going on Hwy 321 toward Gatlinburg, about 4 miles outside of Gatlinburg, there is a sign Greenbriar. Follow this road along the creekside.
- Notes: Greenbriar is one of my favorite places in the spring and fall. The creek runs parallel to the road and wildflowers cover the banks.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I used a 20mm lens to bring the bed of iris up close while still getting the stream in focus. I wanted to show the connection.
- Gear: NikonD90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 488 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!