- Title: Footlog
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cataloochee
- Nearest Town: Waynesville
- Brief Directions: From Interstate 40-Exit Waterville Exit. Go to first stop sign. Turn left to Mt. Sterling, then follow the signs to Cataloochee.
- Notes: Cataloochee is set back in the mountains of The Smoky Mountain National Park. There are reminants of a pioneer village. The elk reinterduction program has been going strong for several years with elk reproducing each year.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Part of the Smoky Mountain National Park, an old footlog crosses the creek.
- Gear: NikonD90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 411 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!