Smoky Mountains In Color
- Title: Smoky Mountains In Color
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Smoky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: From Gatlinburg, take Hwy 441 across the mountain into Cherokee.
- Notes: Fall in beautiful in the Smoky Mountains when the leaves change. Traffic on weekends is horrific. Lots of people just drive through the mountains looking at the changing colors and never leave the car. Take some time to walk a trail, get close to nature.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Top of the Smoky Mountains in fall.
- Gear: NikonD90
This Photo Has Been Viewed 362 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!