Cosby Campground Covered Ground
- Title: Cosby Campground Covered Ground
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 321
- Nearest Town: Newport
- Brief Directions: From Newport, take Hwy 321, stay on this hwy until you see the sign saying Cosby Campground. Turn here and travel around 3 miles.
- Notes: Cosby Campground, part of the SMoky Mountain National Park, has lots of yellow poplar leaves.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: These leaves were drawing my attention, the way they covered the ground.
- Gear: NikonD70 28-85 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 412 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!