Foggy Smoky Mountains
- Title: Foggy Smoky Mountains
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hwy 441
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: From Gatlinburg, take Hwy 441 across the mountain. Just travel this road searching and looking at the mountains.
- Notes: The day was rainy, and the fog was rising, and the rhododendron were blooming.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Smoky Mountains are famous for fog on rainy days.
- Gear: NikonD100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 507 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!