- Title: Tremont Green
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Townsend
- Brief Directions: Located 7 miles from the entrance to Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains of TN.
- Notes: You can see so many different shades of green, and they contrast nicely with the white cascades of water. It gives a sense of stillness and peace.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Great Smoky Mountain Institute at Tremont is a learning center to put kids in touch with Nature. It's filled with hiking trails and a beautiful river with waterfalls, rushes, and still pools. I photograph there often and the reflections in the water are fantastic. It's different each time I go, and it's a wonderful place.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, Sigma 18-200 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1046 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!