Spring Flood At Big Creek
- Title: Spring Flood At Big Creek
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Cosby
- Brief Directions: Big Creek is just off of Interstate 40 near the North Carolina - Tennessee state line.
- Notes: Used a polarizer and shot from a bridge over the creek.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: On the morning after heavy rains in the Smokies most creeks were out of their banks. This is early spring and the light mist, and light just enhances the spring greens.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 24-70 mm F2.8, Gitzo tripod, BH-1 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 247 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!