Tremont In Spring Colors
- Title: Tremont In Spring Colors
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Townsend
- Brief Directions: From Gatlinburg, pass the Sugarlands Visitor Center, take a right, toward Cades Cove. Before getting to the cove, turn left at Tremont, and follow the stream to the end of the road.
- Notes: Spring is one of my favorite times of year in the Smokies. The land seems to come alive, blooming with wildflowers and new growth.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: New growth in spring seems to make the land come alive. On a wet-rainy day, the wet leaves are saturated with colors.
- Gear: Nikon D90 Nikor 35-85mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 239 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!