Creek-side Rock Climbing Spot
- Title: Creek-side Rock Climbing Spot
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Rogers National Forrest
- Nearest Town: Damascus VA
- Brief Directions: Proceed south on S. Shady Ave (Rt 133) from main street in Damascus (RT 58). Ft 133 crosses VA/TN state line. FT 133 passes through natural stone arch. Parking available.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Popular rock climbing spot adjacent to natural arch. Near Virginia Creeper Trail.
- Gear: Sony SLT-A35
This Photo Has Been Viewed 150 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!