What Goes Up...
- Title: What Goes Up...
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cherokee National Forest
- Nearest Town: Ocoee
- Notes: The guests in my raft, were 5 generations of wholesome people with open minds and willing to try anything.
Get up and do something outdoors, you will not be disappointed! Get your adrenaline pumping with whitewater! Size doesn't matter, as long as you believe in yourself, you can set your body to follow your mind!
You shouldn't be scared of death itself, but rather your life unlived. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Class IV rapids along the Ocoee River gorge (Home of Olympic Kayaking slalom event). As the guide, I utilized a guide eject rock to popup out of my raft right in time for a photo to be taken. Before you ask, no I did not land on my guests, or fall out of the raft. Thankful to my CHACOS for having a marine sole from VIBRAM to cushion my landing.
- Gear: Chaco, Shred Ready, Maravia, Werner Paddle, MTI
This Photo Has Been Viewed 242 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!