Greenbriar Winter, Great Smoky Mountains Np
- Title: Greenbriar Winter, Great Smoky Mountains Np
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: The Greenbriar area of the Smokies is located just outside Gatlinburg along US 321 in Pittman Center, TN.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This is one of the most photographed sections of the Little Pigeon River in the Greenbriar area of the Smokies. It is also a great place for families to enjoy the river in the Summer. To get the best images means getting out in less than perfect conditions. This day was obviously snowy and very cold.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon EFS 17-85 F4/5.6, Flashpoint tripod with Bogen head.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 418 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!