Greenbriar Autumn Hdr
- Title: Greenbriar Autumn Hdr
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Greenbriar area, Great Smoky Mountains NP
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: In the Greenbriar section of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park just outside Gatlinburg, TN.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Autumn in the Smokies is magical but the water in the streams is often very low. This shot was taken just after a rain that raised the water level of the Little Pigeon River where two streams come together. HDR was used to bring out the detail in the shadows and help show the mood of a rainy Autumn afternoon.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Canon EFS 17-85 F4/5.6, Flashpoint tripod with Bogen head.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 439 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!