The Old Mill
- Title: The Old Mill
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gatlinburg Tennessee
- Nearest Town: Pigeon Forge
- Brief Directions: The Old Mill is located downtown Pigeon Forge.
- Notes: In the early 1800's, a water-powered gristmill on the banks of the Little Pigeon River became one of the main hubs of activity in the small mountain community of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. In those days, the mill faithfully produced the meals and flours that were crucial for the day-to-day existence of the Smokies' early settlers. In fact, The Old Mill even furnished electricity for the town until 1935
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Shot with a Canon EOS 7D in Camera RAW with Tripod
Camera set to Av mode (Aperture Priority)
Selected 3 Raw Images from Adobe Bridge CS4 to Photomatix , three separate exposures -2/0/+2
Combined images in Photomatix
Saved as 16 bit Tiff
Imported Tiff image to PSE 8
Resized to 6x4 240
Topaz Adjust and Denoise used
- Gear: Canon 7D, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1168 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!