Porter's Creek Rapids
- Title: Porter's Creek Rapids
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smokey Mountains
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: From Gatlinburg take Rt 321 West to Greenbriar road. Trailhead is at the end of the road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Porter's Creek Trail is located at the end of Greenbriar Road in the Great Smokey Mountains. The trail follows the creek with many picturesque spots.
- Gear: Cannon Digial Rebel XT
This Photo Has Been Viewed 692 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!