Standing Cypress Blossoms
- Title: Standing Cypress Blossoms
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Texas Hill Country
- Nearest Town: Lampasas
- Brief Directions: From Lampasas, take US 281 north toward Evant. This group of flowers was on the east (right)side of US 281 a few miles northof Lampasas.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Standing Cypress is a brilliant red to red-orange wildflower that blooms after the bluebonnets stop blooming. They bloom along with Indian Blankets, Coreopsis, and Engelmann Daisies, making for some beautiful wildflower landscapes.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XTi with Canon 24-105 L IS USM and CP
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1169 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!