Cypress Trees And River
- Title: Cypress Trees And River
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Texas Hill Country
- Nearest Town: Bandera
- Brief Directions: From Bandera take Highway 16 West about 5 miles to the Ranger Crossing of the Medina River.
- Notes: The straight line of Cypress Trees really attracted me to this scene. The rivers in the hill country region of Texas are really special. Lined with huge cypress and spring fed, they always call to me when the heat is at it's peak here.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Medina River in Bandera County, Texas, a great place to cool off on a summer day and not a bad spot to shoot. This spot is adjacent to a roadside picnic area off Highway 16. Arrived just at sunrise and quickly realized there was an opportunity waiting as long as I was willing to soak my boots. Shot this one while in about knee deep.
- Gear: Nikon D300-18-70mm Nikon Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 313 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!