Startrails & Wooden Windmill
- Title: Startrails & Wooden Windmill
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: West Texas
- Nearest Town: Lamesa
- Brief Directions: This windmill is located about 20 miles northwest of Lamesa, Texas
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This old wooden windmill has been the main subject of many of my photos. I had a clear, bright starry night and set up my camera to continuously take 30 second exposures for about 1&1/2 hours. I ended up with 192 shots which I loaded into "Star-trails" program on my computer that created the long streaks of light.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron 18-270mm zoom lens, Manfrotto tripod, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 93 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!