Morning Fog Over Inks Lake
- Title: Morning Fog Over Inks Lake
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Burnet County
- Nearest Town: Burnet
- Brief Directions: From Burnet, Texas drive west on Hwy 29. Take a left on Park Road 4 and you will enter Inks Lake State Park shortly thereafter.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I was heading to Inks Lake State Park to shoot wildflowers in the sunrise light. As I got to the lake on Park Road 4 I saw the layer of fog over the water. I composed to split the image in two with the land and fully capture the reflection of the dead trees in the water
- Gear: Nikon N80, 28-80 lens, Singh Ray 3 stop split ND filter, Kodak E100VS film
This Photo Has Been Viewed 553 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!