Big Bend National Park
- Title: Big Bend National Park
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northside of the Park
- Nearest Town: Terlingua, TX
- Brief Directions: Big Bend National Park is located far west Texas and the area of Texas far west and down South boarding the Rio Grande of Mexico.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Big Bend is 802,000 acres of desert and hilss and mountains. We were there in January 2014. This was shot on a hike to the Balance Rock. Early morning light made the shot.
- Gear: Nikon D300
This Photo Has Been Viewed 182 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!