- Title: Devil's Waterhole
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Inks Lake State Park
- Nearest Town: Burnet
- Brief Directions: From Austin, take HWY 71 west to HWY 281, then north through Marble Falls to Park Road 4 (don't go all the way to Burnet, as Park Road 4 is much more scenic and just as fast).
- Notes: The scale of the boulder is difficult to measure in this picture. It is nearly 20' tall.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This large granite boulder rests just above Devil's Waterhole in Inks Lake State Park. Morning light creates a golden reflection in the water below.
- Gear: Canon 1Ds III with EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 634 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!