Big Bend National Park - Cerro Castellan
- Title: Big Bend National Park - Cerro Castellan
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ross Maxwell Scenic Drive
- Nearest Town: Castolon
- Brief Directions: Take the Ross Maxwell Scenic Drive south just past Tuff Canyon and just before Castolon. There are plenty of areas to stop.
- Notes: There is a section between Tuff Canyon and Castolon where there are many different angles of Cerro Castellan. For a sunrise photo, travel past Castolon towards Santa Elena Canyon for a couple of miles and then hike to the top of a marked overlook on the right hand side of the road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Sunscreen, plenty of water, polarizer, 2-stop graduated ND, wide
This Photo Has Been Viewed 655 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!