Frio River Crossing
- Title: Frio River Crossing
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Central Texas
- Nearest Town: Concan
- Brief Directions: Garner State Park
234 RR 1050
Concan TX 78838
From Garner State Park head south on County Road 350 to the third low water crossing on the Frio river.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Shot taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II set on aperture priority (Av) using an EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens tripod-mounted. The exposure was taken at 24mm, f/16 for 1/10th of a second using a Singh-Ray LB warming polarizer and a 4-stop, graduated neutral density filter at ISO 100. Post capture processing was done in Lightroom 2 using Nik Software’s Viveza filter.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II with an EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 377 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!