Santa Elena Canyon
- Title: Santa Elena Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Texas Highway 118
- Nearest Town: Terlingua
- Brief Directions: A long ways from anywhere, Santa Elena Canyon is found along the Texas-Mexico border in the southwest portion of Big Bend National Park.
- Notes: Santa Elena Canyonis one of three great canyons of the Rio Grande in Big Bend National Park, Texas. The mouth of the canyon may be reached via a short trail located 8 or so miles west of Castolon, in the southwest portion of Big Bend National Park. A more adventurous hike heads on the rim of the canyon.
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Tripod, hiking boots, sunscreen
This Photo Has Been Viewed 539 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!