Afternoon On The Medina River
- Title: Afternoon On The Medina River
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Texas Hill Country
- Nearest Town: Bandera
- Brief Directions: From San Antonio take Highway 16 West to the town of Bandera. This is a good starting point for getting to know this waterway.
- Notes: This photo was taken on a late afternoon in June. I'll always remember the beautiful light I was provided with on this evening.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Medina River flows through the Southeastern section of the Texas Hill Country. The river runs clear and cool all year long and is lined with majestic cypress trees.
- Gear: Pentax 67-105mm lens-bogen 3036 tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 376 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!